Re: [Shop-talk] Spark plugs in regular cars

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spark plugs in regular cars
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:18:31 -0600
Thanks again Dave -

I suppose I'll head on over the the Delco and Motorcraft distributor in the
morning then.  Both cars are running perfectly, but I want to give them a
little attention before it starts snowing seriously.  Maybe even the dreaded
gas-in-the-face fuel filter replacement might be in the offing for the
Yukon.   God I hate to do that job - smelling gas on my hands and clothes
all day afterward too.

>From what I hear the talking heads on TV say (even noted automotive
authority Geraldo Rivera took a shot at GM's designs and reliability this
morning), it sounds like my GM and Ford cars are the only ones in the world
that hold up well.

I want to keep it that way.   ;-)

Karl