[Shop-talk] HDTV antenna

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:16:37 GMT
Since we're not much into watching TVB we don't have a cable connection and
have no desire to have one.B  However there are times we would like to tune
into the local news or watch something that is available over-the-air.B
So the question is what would be a good HDTV antenna?B  We're looking at two
different types, rabbit ear style or a larger one that we could put in our
large open attic.B  My preference would probably be rabbit ears but since
we're kind of out in the country I'm not sure that would be a good choice.
Any recommendations on what would be a good choice for us to use?
Thanks!
Brad