Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna

To: "'Jeff Thompson'" <jefftnc@compascable.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:29:55 -0600
I have an HDTV, 2 of the converter boxes, and a Radio Shack outdoor antenna
mounted in my attic.  I'm about 30 miles from the broadcast towers in OKC.
The coax that feeds from the antenna goes through a 3 way splitter with no
amplification to the 3 TVs.  Reception of the digital signals is just fine -
most of the time.  I do lose a couple of the channels when we get heavy
rain, but other than that I've had no problems.

BillG
OKC