Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] recommend a biscuit jointer
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 19:09:46 -0800
Pawn shop?  Might be worth checking a few out.  I got my Hitachi framing
nailer at a pawn shop.  (Now that's a scary tool.)  When the economy
gets tough, pawn shops can have some great deals.  Years ago I used to
comb through a half dozen or so pawn shops every couple of months.  Of
course, that's how I ended up with six routers...

Dave C