Re: [Shop-talk] Head Lamps- knob instead of push button,

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Head Lamps- knob instead of push button,
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:57:46 -0800 (PST)
I use the cheap stuff from Walmart. ~$14.  Has both white
and red LEDs. Works fine in the plane at night. I've also
used it while working on the car to light up the dark engine
areas. Has a sliding switch. One side white, other side
red. I'll probably need to pick up a new one again.
Batteries leaked and corroded the contacts. Glad I didn't
pay more for it.

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com