Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:01:53 -0600
If you're happy with them, that's all that matters.  Those that don't like
Craftsman don't have to buy them.  I've had Craftsman tools for almost 30
years, and have had virtually zero issues with them.  My 1/2 inch ratchet
failed a couple of years ago, but the warranty replacement handle works
fine.  My only complaint is that the ratchets take too much swing to catch
the next tooth in compact places.  But for the cost, I don't think you can
go wrong with the set you bought.  You can always buy ratchets you like
better later on.  The warranty and availability of replacements is
worthwhile, IMHO.

BillG
OKC