Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:12:57 -0600
mine are also mostly Craftsman with a good bit of Proto...some snap-on,
Williams, s-k,matco, whatever I could find at the flea market.  For a
weekend wrencher I can't justify truck tools, although if I see a deal I'll
pop for it sometimes... but it has to be a steal

Craftsman has only failed me one time with a 3/8" ratchet that I expected
too much of.  As I've gotten older and have more discretionary money I'll
buy a nice set of SK smooth 72 tooth ratchets or screwdriver set... but at
60, I've got more tools than I can use now...  the good thing is that I
don't have to run to the laps or hardware to get something I'm missing...

Don't fret your c-man tools... they're in more home garages than snap-on by
far.

my horde  http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/tools/toolpage.htm  this is
just what is in the shop... there is a full set in the house, the shed, tool
rolls in each car and a set at my daughters (a neat blow molded Cresent set
that I picked up for 50 bucks)   BTW those big old honkin angle wrenches are
for sale... I need room in that box

john