Re: [Shop-talk] Basic MIG Welding questions

To: "Jim Stone" <jandkstone99@msn.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Basic MIG Welding questions
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:13:24 -0500
I wouldn't worry about soaping connections. It'll leak out plenty from
the nozzle thus the hoses/connections won't be under any real
pressure.

I just close the valve on the top of the cylinder when I'm done
welding. These are inert gasses so I've never worried about leaving
any trace in the unit or its hoses.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell