Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless angle impact drivers

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cordless angle impact drivers
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:33:52 -0500
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com> wrote:

> I don't know what you're doing, but for me with car work, I tend to find the
> the air ratchets of fairly marginal value even when I have air handy. If I
> didn't have it handy, I'd certainly just use a regular ratchet.

There are all sorts of jobs where an air ratchet is the bee's knees.
Things like engine oil pans, where you have 2000 nuts or bolts to take
off, and they're all three inches long.  Nothing that can't be done
with a regular ratchet or wrench, of course, but saves lots of time
over the course of the day.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com