Re: [Shop-talk] water heater anode

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water heater anode
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:29:33 -0700
. . . . And if your water heater was made in the mid-90's the dip tubes were
made from a poor plastic and failed.  There was a huge recall, but it's run
it's course and isn't available any more.

It's kind of funny, that all my neighbors have replaced their tanks a few
years ago, but I just change out the anode periodically and it's still
chugging along just fine.

Good tip ODB!

Jack