Re: [Shop-talk] Speaker signal out to RCA input

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Speaker signal out to RCA input
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:26:17 -0700
>     Since I live near Richmond, VA I just wanted to point out
> that Circuit City is no more.

Good point, Mark.  I was just trying to describe the class of store, as to
me a "electronics store" is someplace I can buy a transistor instead of a
radio.  They are unfortunately disappearing as well.  ITC and Best
Electronics (two of them in my area) closed years ago, and I doubt that
either Torrance Electronics or Signal Electronics (the two remaining) will
survive the current economic woes.

Randall