Re: [Shop-talk] Cheap / easy ways to measure long (500' or so)

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cheap / easy ways to measure long (500' or so)
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:42:54 -0400
I don't know where you live, or how things work in your
town/city.  In my town, I can go to the town hall and look up
whatever survey maps they have on file.  If things were built with
permits, or the property changed hands at some point, there may be a
map there showing the property and all the buildings.  This can be a
useful starting point for playing "what if".  Just a thought.

-Steven Trovato
strovato@optonline.net