Re: [Shop-talk] water heaters and hot water loops?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water heaters and hot water loops?
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:17:56 +0000 (UTC)
I get the problem--when you use too much 'draw' from the instant water heater,
the pressure in the hot water supply drops and so if it's a pressure balancing
shower, the volume drops as well. his solution is to pressurize the system.
cool. that much of the theory I get.

totally don't understand the schematic on the last page, though.