Re: [Shop-talk] garage design, part 2

To: pat@hornesystemstx.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] garage design, part 2
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:01:21 -0400
We just finished construction of my 40' x 50' shop with 12' side
walls.  The building was bought from Dandi Systems in Kentucky and
they provided a turn key package.  Total cost per foot including a 5"
concrete slab with 1/2" rebar 24" on center and peers for the colums
worked out to $15 per square foot.  All I had to do is make sure they
had a nice flat pad to put the building on.  They did a great job and
I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

http://www.dandisystems.com/

Brad
Richmond, KY