[Shop-talk] pool cooler

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] pool cooler
From: "shochschild@att.net" <shochschild@att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:55:41 -0500
Here is Austin TX, I have been thinking qabout how to cool my pool for
about 14 years.

15k gallons, under trees.  I tried routing the return to a fountain, but
while it cooled the area around the pool, it also made it far more
humid, and didn't seem to lower the temp of the pool itself at all.

I just wonder if anyone has ever come up with a way other than
refrigeration...

Shop content => It is 98 in my garage / shop, so every few minutes I run
over and jump in, but it isn't as refreshing as it would be 10 or 15
degrees cooler...