Re: [Shop-talk] Brush trimmer tales of woe

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Brush trimmer tales of woe
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:42:58 +0000 (UTC)
In Minnesota, a few selected gas stations sell Premium which does not have
alcohol in it.  This fuel is supposed to be used in small engines and classic
cars.  Normal cars are expected to run on 10% alcohol and our brain-dead
Republican governor wants to raise it to 20%.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier