Re: [Shop-talk] welding mask

To: "Frank Vantacich" <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] welding mask
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:41:33 -0500
Frank..

any welding supply store can supply you with a 'cheater' lens in the correct
power..  I use a 1.75 and it helps tremendously.   You might even find them
at Home Depot or Lowes... but I know that Airgas or Post welding will carry
them...

john

I used to be funny, and perhaps I'm not anymore.
 It may be that I have become rather grumpy
 because I've seen so many things that have
offended me that I cannot deal with in terms of laughter.

~ Kurt Vonnegut