Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] air compressor question
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 16:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
BTW, I was at Hershey yesterday, and the TP Tools tent had a lot of business.
Myself, I bought some new nozzles and a box of glass beads.

Originally I had beads from them, but the last batch I bought was from Tractor
Supply, and they seemed a lot finer and less uniform ("dustier"),
and they got used up more quickly than the TP Tools beads.

Doug