Re: [Shop-talk] Micrometers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Micrometers
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:38:33 -0500
A printed circuit sounds great - guess I'll look at them soon.

The fine rack on dial calipers seems to attract all sorts of stuff and with
teeth that fine most anything semi-hard has a good chance of jamming the
rack and hurting a tooth.  Not that I've ever done that.  Thankfully it was
only a Mitutoyo and not my Starrett...

Karl