[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Shop-talk] What is it called

To: <>, "'Shop Talk'" <>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] What is it called
From: "Gerald Brazil" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:46:13 -0500
try Aircraft Spruce.....

don't forget to buy the special Clico need the Clicos in the
proper size for your holes/rivets.....

If you are anywhere near Wichita, Kansas go to "The Yard" where you can buy
them cheap from surplus from the aircraft factories....

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:05 AM
To: Shop Talk
Subject: [Shop-talk] What is it called

There is a little device I've seem used in sheet metal work that holds a
panel in place via the screw holes. It is used as a temporary fastener while
doing the fitting.  You place it in the screw hole and it acts like a
reusable pop rivet.

Can anyone tell me the name of the device and where they might be available?

Thanks in advance

Bob Nogueira
You are subscribed as

Shop-talk mailing list
Support Team.Net

Shop-talk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>