Re: [Shop-talk] Mythbusters sucks! [rant] (was: water heater

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mythbusters sucks! [rant] (was: water heater
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:50:47 +0430
I enjoy the show, but I agree with Wayne.  Many times there "science" is
more magic.  Then, if they don't get the answers they want, they say it
can't be done.

There is an episode when they were busting internet myths or something.
They were looking at the now famous picture of the Donzi speed boat that
smashed into the channel marker pole.  (The boats name was "temporary
Insanity" or something.)  I'm sure you have seen the picture.  Here is a
link...

www.guildlandis.com/images/boat-accident.jpg

They tried to replicate it with a model boat and couldn't.  They then
concluded that it couldn't happen (not to mention that the photo isn't
contested.)

Adam is fun to watch.  I would have married Kari in earlier seasons, but
she is getting a little out of touch lately.  Jamie is a total D-bag.  You
can tell he never does any real work.  His shirt is NEVER dirty.

Moose
Waldo Emerson