Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 22:06:57 -0800
 8ft ceilings are no problem for the Healey's :)

http://www.singercars.com/restoration/lift_images/finished.jpg
*
*That was BEFORE I grew the garage and yeah, I did make the extension
with 9ft. walls and used scissor joists for a cathedral ceiling.  If you
can't grow a lift can come in handy.  With only a 8ft. ceiling, you will
have to work on the car in a chair I had a old office chair with casters
that I would sit in and roll around under the car. I also had to be very
careful where to place the car so the garage door did not hit the car.

 Mike (who has been EXACTLY where you are now but chose to keep the tools)
*