Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space

To: rkg@teleport.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Downsizing tools and maximizing garage space
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:51:46 +0000 (UTC)
Now, if you REALLY want to spend money, there is an outfit that will install a
lift that goes DOWN and stores your car unseen underground.  Don't forget to
move the top car out before retrieving the bottom car...

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham 7
1994 Miata C-package
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4