Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pj_thomas@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:00:48 -0400
On 3/15/2010 5:58 PM, Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA wrote:
> We've got a 2002 GMC HD2500 pickup for towing our enclosed car
> trailer.  It sits much of the time, outside next to the trailer.
> The Extended Cab truck has become home for one or more mice.  I can't
> seem to find where they're getting access.  So far, no luck with the
> mouse traps.  They seem to like the glove box but there's evidence of
> travel all around the seats and console.
> Maybe someone (besides the mice) knows of a weakness in the body where
> they could be getting in?
Firewall or ventilation.  Mice don't need much of an open and can make
their own.  Check the heating system for droppings.  Mice love filter boxes.

Best traps are the fly paper type called glue traps.  Down side is they
don't kill so consider when using.

Peter Thomas.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96