Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:39:40 -0400
I got a set of Victor Quick Set traps:
http://www.victorpest.com/store/rodent-control/b130-2
They are killing machines. Super-easy to bait and set. I've killed over
a dozen mice with just two traps. Empty, sprung traps are rare. I did
make the mistake of getting peanut butter on the rim and ended up with
one of the buggers carrying it off by his whiskers. He escaped and the
rest of his family clawed the trap all over trying to get to the PB. I
found the trap down a hole, cleaned it up and I am still using it to get
the rest of the family. It's personal now.

The old style snap traps with the newer plastic triggers became a joke,
as the mice would waltz off with the bait 4 out of 5 times. They were
difficult to set too. Just a waste of my time.

Jon