Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, "Todd Walke" <racertod@racertodd.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:15:04 -0500
I have to put in my .02.  My  "hay hauler" is kept in the "girls garage".
This upsets my husband, as his truck is kept outside.

For some reason the mice decided to come inside the garage and inhabit my
truck.  The nerve.  His truck is mouse-free. Insert his evil laugh here.

My husband decided (I personally think it was payback) to put mouse poison
inside the cab.  He didn't tell me.

I get in the truck one day to get rolled hay and the truck smells like a cow
has died under the seat. God, it was awful.  I investigated and found that a
very large mouse had tried to escape, apparently the way he entered.

I have a 1" hole drilled on the metal edge behind the truck seat.  This is
where my hay lift wires come into the cab.  He was wedged into that hole
tighter than . . insert your own euphesmism here.  Let's just say *I* didn't
remove his body.

 I started using mouse traps with peanut butter, checking daily, and removed
everything from inside the truck that could be used as mouse fodder.  The
mission was successful, however, they decided that they now liked the Nova
sitting outside next to the house.  Same mission, however this time, they
moved on to my husband's car.  Amazing how the end of the world is near when
a mouse moves into his glovebox.  :o)

Patricia

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96