Re: [Shop-talk] trailer ramps

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer ramps
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 22:54:58 -0500
  How about spring loaded pins then. I'm thinking about the type that is
used to secure a trailer tongue jack either vertical or horizontal.

Or
these:http://www.tractorsupply.com/agriculture-farming-ranching/3-point-hitch-parts/lock-pins/lock-pin-sw-pack-1833537

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steven Trovato, On 7/2/2010 8:40 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums