Re: [Shop-talk] Organizing garage/shop

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Organizing garage/shop
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:28:53 -0700
I feel your pain.  I have 1150 and I have been out of space for some
time.  Unfortunately I keep buying stationary power tools, and fitting
them in is better than any game of Rubic's Cube.

To answer the original question, panel or otherwise finish all the walls
and install about 3X as many shelves as you think you'll need.  Then
every five or ten years go through and reorganize, throw crap away, etc.
  Repeat as necessary.

eric@megageek.com wrote:
> I have a 2500 SQFT shop and I STILL need more space!! 8>)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums