Re: [Shop-talk] shop sewer/septic tank prob

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, Jim Franklin
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] shop sewer/septic tank prob
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:34:38 -0400
On 7/30/2010 6:01 PM, Jim Franklin wrote:
> On Jul 30, 2010, at 5:01 PM, John Niolon wrote:
>> got a nice weekend problem... septic tank seems to be ready to spew !!
>> drains running very slow... lots of gurgline
>
> In my experience that's roots in the sewer pipe. Rent a rooter if you can and
> auger it out.

I'll 2nd the roots diagnosis.  Sounds like something clogging the main line
between the house & tank.  The 3" PVC line out of my place is only about 4"
underground.  There was a hole cut in it;  like a roto-tiller or some power
equipment during construction??  Nearby tree found it and was going crazy on
the free snack.

-Wayne

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96