Re: [Shop-talk] H.F. tool cabinet

To: "'David C.'" <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] H.F. tool cabinet
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:29:14 -0500
If you want Sears boxes, make sure to join the Craftsman Club.  Last year
they had a Black Friday morning Craftsman-Club-only special and I got a nice
3-piece set (Quiet-Glide, not ball bearing) for $289.  Regular price on
those pieces totals about $700.  No open spaces, no split drawers.  The top
and intermediate are only the regular (12"?) depth, not the full depth of
the bottom cabinet like the best boxes are.

Karl