Re: [Shop-talk] Natural gas fireplace

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <eric@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Natural gas fireplace
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:12:29 -0400
We have a gas log 'fireplace' in our living room - sounds like what your
parents have?

Most of the houses in our neighborhood have the same unit (same builder).
One neighbor had a soot problem because the unit installed in their house
had been set up for a different fuel. We have propane so I don't recall what
the 'wrong' fuel was but that might be something to investigate.

FWIW, all the gas logs were 'professional installed', too...

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell