Re: [Shop-talk] Patching fiberglass

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Patching fiberglass
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:56:29 -0500
*I was having a hard time finding a knowledgeable*
*source of advice and material on fiberglass repair*
*until I stumbled onto the boat repair people . .They have an amazing
variety of materials and experience and they're looking for off season work.
*
*Some of the marine products have flexibility capabilities that solve the
"stress crack" problem.*
*We did a Lotus 51 formula Ford body a couple of years back and it's looking
good after many races.*
*Tony in Texas*