Re: [Shop-talk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)

To: Matt <mbarre@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pc to hdtv hookup (in the shop)
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:44:55 -0500
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Matt <mbarre@juno.com> wrote:
> Meritline and dealextreme also have cheap misc cables and adaptors.
> The Chinese saw the outrageous prices being charged for things like HDMI,
> toslink, etc and started cranking them out by the thousands for pennies.
> You end up waiting a few weeks for delivery but once I decided to order, I
> stocked up on all kinds of stuff - save on multiple shipping!

Monoprice offer perfectly reasonable prices (often less than
dealextreme), realistic shipping charges, are very fast, are in the US
(even though most of their stuff is chinese, of course), and,  unlike
dealextreme, don't put fake CE and UL stickers on stuff they sell.

Bonus: they answer their email.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com