[Shop-talk] On line discount Rx?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] On line discount Rx?
From: "David C." <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 22:16:52 -0800
OK, this has nothing to do with shop stuff other than staying healthy
will let me spend more time doing shop stuff.  Plus this group seems to
have the answer to just about anything....

Anyway, can anyone recommend a good on line discount pharmacy?  I may
need to fill some prescriptions out of pocket and may be able to get a
better deal on-line.  However, a lot (ok, nearly all) the web sites for
discount internet pharmacies look kind of scary.  Any recommendations?
I would rather not order drugs from India, but Canada might not be out
of the question...

thanks
Dave

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html