Re: [Shop-talk] Plasma cutters (need help picking it out now)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Plasma cutters (need help picking it out now)
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 22:09:10 -0500
When I bought mine, I decided to stay with popular name brands and
bought a used Hypertherm Powermax 350.  I wanted something that I knew
my local dealers could support for parts and consumables.  I was afraid
to go the "combination" route, but then, I already had mig, tig and
stick welders as well as torches.