[Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.

Subject: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:38:20 -0500
"A man's got to know his limitations."   (Dirty Harry)

I have no doubt that the people here are very self sufficient but also capable
of knowing their limitations.  I have done everything on list, including
tilling / tiling, but there are some jobs that I'm not very good at and others
that I just don't want to do anymore.  I know my limitations and I make a
decision as to what I will do and what I should have someone else do.  I think
the average person should be more self sufficient, but for every person that
hires someone to do a job that they probably could do, there are others who try
to do things that they probably should hire someone to do.