[Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)

Subject: [Shop-talk] vacuum cleaners (non-shop)
From: fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net (Tom & Marge FitzGibbon)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:21:37 +0000 (UTC)
I second the Dyson (other than the whole not wanting to spend a fortune part).
As Patton noted, they work wonders with pet hair. We have 2 dogs and were going
through quality, brand-name vacuum cleaners (canister and upright) at a rate of
1 per year. We've had the Dyson for a number of years (5 plus, I think) with no
problems whatsoever.

Tom