Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

To: mharc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:23:24 -0400
> >In an area where everybody is working and has a lot of money
>
> Where exactly is that?  Minnesota is doing better than average, and we still
>have tons of folks out of work.

I don't know where that would be.  I thought my area was better off than
average but we are pretty bad right now.  The person looking for the tool said
he wasn't finding any good deals on used equipment so I would submit that HIS
area is the one where lots of people have money.  Around here you certainly
can't sell anything used for a very good price.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums