[Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

Subject: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: ejrussell at mebtel.net (Eric J Russell)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:53:00 -0400
Did you look at any of the 'sliding' mitre saws? I don't know it they are in
your price range or not - I suspect some of the smaller units aimed at home
owners might be close. A sliding mitre saw is sort of a combination of a
chop saw and a radial arm saw.

http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00921237000P?keyword=miter&prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=L3

And, BTW, what's this crap about "wasted buying bigger tools..."? You posted
to Shop Talk, not the Oprah Show.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell