Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] the air saga continues
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:59:21 -0400
John,

I understand where you are coming from.  My only problem with it is how do
they get these things to work in the millions of other installations out
there.

Yesterday I filled up my propane tank for the fork-lift, I noticed that
the entire fill station is plumbed with the same exact pipe.  How do they
get it to work but I can't?

I don't mind being a little lax from time to time, but the fact that this
is leaking to me is borderline 'shoddy', and it will bother me to no end.
And yes, I also have welded one of the joints and that worked (but was a
pain.)

I guess now is the time we can tell that this is a list of old British car
guys.  No where else would a group of people accept such a failure rate!!!
8>)  (totally kidding!!)

BTW, did you here that 98% of all Lucas electronic vehicles are still on
the road today?  Turns out that the other 2% made it back home!!!  8>)
(been saving that one.)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html