[Shop-talk] Drill Doctor

Subject: [Shop-talk] Drill Doctor
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:22:23 -0400
I got one and does work.  Make sure you watch the DVD a few times to learn
how to use it.

For that price, I would buy it.  I paid just over $110 for mine and I'm
content with the purchase and it gets used every now and then.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

"Karl Vacek" <kvacek at ameritech.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
07/24/2011 07:31 PM
Please respond to
KVacek at Ameritech.net

<shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Drill Doctor

After having sharpened drills freehand all my life, a couple of days ago I
finally decided I needed to look at a Drill Doctor.  Just not as steady
and
patient as I once thought I was.

I had half an hour to spend at Sears this afternoon and lo and behold,
they
had a Drill Doctor 750X on the closeout cart for $75.  Apparently
complete,
apparently unused, just an opened box return.  I bought it - even Amazon
gets nearly $140 for it.

Before I use it and it's all mine like it or not, anyone have any
experience
with them?  Are they accurate and worth it?  Any problems?

TIA

Karl

Pilots -

Looking down on people since 1903