[Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question

Subject: [Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question
From: matt.lists at trebelhorn.com (Matt Trebelhorn)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:49:47 -0400
The shop owner/weldor was supposed to be up that way with his wife
for lunch; if I'd seen him I would have offered.

The weld-up wasn't cheap, but sounds and looks quite good.  The
remaining ~160 miles I had to drive on Friday were peaceful and
pretty much justified spending the coin to get it done right then.

Matt