[Shop-talk] ODBII trouble code P0316

Subject: [Shop-talk] ODBII trouble code P0316
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 00:42:36 -0400
  The P0316 code is set when  a misfire is detected during the first
1,000 revolution test interval following engine start.  Google is
your friend.  :-)  I was just helping a friend with a Toyota who did
the exact same thing in the exact same storm.  He had a p0302,
misfire on cylinder 2.  Got everything thoroughly dried out, reset
the code and all is good.  Of course, if you have rodents chewing on
your wires, you have more to address than just a puddle.  Good luck with it.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net