[Shop-talk] Ideas for a junkyard shopping cart

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Ideas for a junkyard shopping cart
From: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:56:41 -0700 (PDT)
Whenever I go to the pick apart junkyard I find myself finding more stuff than
I can possibly carry. The junkyard has some "wheelbarrows" available but they
are extremely heavy, even when empty. I envision building something light and
strong enough to carry a small tool box, a basket or bag for small parts, and
space for a couple of wheels or a fender...etc.
I am hoping that you guys could give me some ideas and possibly some pictures
or drawings.
Thanks
Jorge

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html