Re: [Shop-talk] Ideas for a junkyard shopping cart

To: fortee9err@yahoo.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ideas for a junkyard shopping cart
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:28:49 -0400
While this isn't my original idea, I did make one...

<http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/e3ec633d63693afb85256ba700060663/269e9d8c3fad4555852575d8006746ae?OpenDocument>

>http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf/e3ec633d63693afb85256ba700060663/269e9d8c3fad4555852575d8006746ae?OpenDocument<

It could be easily transferred to a cart with bigger tires and a better
mountain bike!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
10/27/2011 23:27
Please respond to
fortee9err@yahoo.com

cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Ideas for a junkyard shopping cart

Whenever I go to the pick apart junkyard I find myself finding more stuff
than I can possibly carry. The junkyard has some "wheelbarrows" available
but they are extremely heavy, even when empty. I envision building
something light and strong enough to carry a small tool box, a basket or
bag for small parts, and space for a couple of wheels or a fender...etc.
I am hoping that you guys could give me some ideas and possibly some
pictures or drawings.
Thanks
Jorge