[Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir

Subject: [Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:28:26 -0400
I always hear the problem with PVC (besides it bursting) is that it
doesn't cool the air and let water separate out.  Also, that it causes
lots of static electrical shocks (not major, just annoying)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Bob Rochlin <r_rochlin at hotmail.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
10/13/2011 14:04

<hillman at planet-torque.com>, <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir

I'm jumping in here late, but i've been using Home Depot PVC for my air
lines
for about 10 years with no issues.  The PVC has a bursting rating or
600PSi (I
run it at about 100 PSI), is easy to work with, and inexpensive.  I've had
no
issues with leaks, bursting etc.Bob

> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 00:01:50 -0400
> From: hillman at planet-torque.com
> To: shop-talk at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Compressed Air Lines, RapidAir
>
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, David Hillman wrote:
> >   Unbelievably to me, I searched the shop-talk archives, and found not
one
> > mention RapidAir products ( ie RapidAir, Duratec, Maxline ).
> >
> > http://www.rapidairproducts.com/index.asp
> >
> >   I refuse to believe that I've found something no here knew about,
so...
> > comments?  Experience?  I'm considering installing the Maxline (3/4")
system,