[Shop-talk] Shop question (but wood working)

Subject: [Shop-talk] Shop question (but wood working)
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 11:52:00 -0500
Is the problem that the knife is too long, too wide, or what?  Also,
how much material are we talking about removing?  You could use a
file if it's not a lot.   There is such a thing as a power file.  Check this:

http://www.aircraft-tool.com/shop/detail.aspx?PRODUCT_ID=ATS5095

I have never used one.  Never even seen one in person.  And I have no
idea how long of a file it could take.  Of course, it costs more than
a new knife block.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net