[Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools

Subject: [Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:08:50 -0500
I've been told that this is not legal in some states, and in those states they
have to honor the warranty whether you registered the product with them or not.
 I have not checked to see if I can get Ridgid to abide by my state's laws
without a fight, but they might require me to prove that it was purchased in
this state which gets back to needing the original sales receipt.