[Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:47:06 -0600
Something new popped up to occupy my time...  whirlpool dishwasher has decided
to make unusual noises.

it sounds like water hammer ... but very fast vibration... not one quick thump
like when you turn a faucet off and it bangs.   I can feel a vibration in the
sink faucet when it happens... usually only hear it when the washer is filling
or using water.  If I turn on the sink faucet it stops, but that tends to
waste a lot of water...

I'm thinking the fill valve/solonoid is going bad... what do you guys think
???

thanks
John

"Be Yourself" is about the