Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MY DISHWASHER IS A RUMBLIN
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:59:19 -0500
On 1/17/2012 10:29 AM, Wayne wrote:
> Sounds like a good guess on the diagnosis (the valve.)  And if it's
> like my Mom's Whirpool, it's pretty cheap and easy to get to.  Hers is
> designed to let you attach the supply line with the unit fully in
> place just by removing the kick panel, and it's right in front
> directly connected to the valve.

That's where it is on ours too.  Still a PITA because it's hard to turn
a wrench in the space provided, but the line attaches just behind the
kick panel.

> For obligatory S.T. content -- I find my dishwasher very good for
> cleaning plastic car parts.

Oh man...don't do this.  Well, don't do it at my house, anyway.  I
thought the detergent and hot water would erase all, uh, evidence.  It
didn't.  A good time was not had by all.  I've decided my shop needs its
own dedicated washing machine and dishwasher.  Maybe a bar too, while
I'm at it.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive